Thursday, January 31, 2013

time flies

Where has the month gone? I can't believe it's already going to be February, the best month EVAAAHHHHH simply because it's my birthday month :)

I've been sick allll week. Well, it's kinda a hit and miss, mostly HIT :/ Like I'll be sick one day, and the next I'm fine, then I'm sick again the following day, than I'm fine the next. I can't figure it out. BUTTTT on a positive note, this week marks 16 weeks! I'm officially 4 months pregnant, which is when the morning sickness is suppose to subside. Crossing my fingers that every other day of feeling good turns into EVERYDAY, HEEEEYYYY!!!!

Thanks to the cool apps I downloaded, I get to keep up with baby's progress weekly. Here's what baby is up to at 4 months...





A growth spurt? Have I not grown enough? I feel like a house already. 



see!!!! a HOUSE :/ this baby is going to have me literally rolling around. 






2 comments:

  1. Awwww how cute your belly looks..se ehhh to me getting teary eye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the apps I've been seeing for preggo mama's to keep up with your growing baby!!! An avocado?!?! Super small, but I'm sure it'll be in cantelope size in no time! And you're still a petite preggo to me!!

    Hope you start feeling better all day errry day sooner than later! Today!!!!

    ReplyDelete