Saturday, July 14, 2012

meet SAMMI...

I LOVE saturday mornings. Especially waking up early for a run with my one and only Sammi girl :) 

Let me introduce the dog that keeps me on my toes, makes me angry, happy, laugh and yell all at one time! Yes, I can go through all those emotions when it comes to her. For example.... 'Sammi, get the hell out the trash, COME HERE!, aww good girl, I love you, damn it-you chewed my shoes!!!' See, there you have it, that is a perfect example of what can happen in 2.5 seconds with her. BUT, I wouldn't trade it for the world. 

I adopted Sammi when she was 8 weeks old through a pet rescue that is at our local petsmart every sunday. Her litter was dumped at the Riverside animal shelter and she was up for grabs, along with her siblings. Sammi was the last chocolate female and I couldn't resist. She was AH-DORABLE! I loved her instantly. I wouldn't leave without her, held her for a good hour until the final decision was made. I am so glad the decision was to keep her, shelter her, and love her foreverrrrrrr! 

So without further ado, meet Sammi, my almost 2 year old Lab/Vizsla 



her first few months...


Sammi being nosey with her biggest fan, my nephew Siave...


I LOVE when she hides her face in her sleep...


anddddd she got in trouble for this...


There you have it! My baby, my dog, my headache... Sammi! She loves long walks and runs... If you want to take her for a run, holler at me!!! LOL



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE HER!!! And you of course... but her face makes me smile ear to ear!! I yearn to see her again, so come up... drive up here already so we can go hiking, to the river, and to all the doggy parks in BOREgon!! I'll be waiting for you guys!!

    I can't believe how tiny she was as a pup! I love looking at those photos.. makes you want another pup, right?!?! NOT! Too much work too soon! Besides if you feen for more doggie attention, holler at one of these beasts... Marls or Momo! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete