Monday, July 16, 2012

Grey is my new favorite color ;)

Happy Manic Monday!!!

This morning I woke up with the biggest smile, and kept that smile going for a couple of hours after. And I'll tell ya why!...
Yesterday I dedicated majority of my day reading "Fifty Shades Darker" and oh what a read it was... I couldn't put the book down, I cried twice and my heart sunk a couple of times. I must say that I'm quite fond of Mr. Grey himself! He's not perfect at all, if you're reading the book, you definitely know that he has MANY imperfections, BUT he's so perfect... if that makes any sense at all? and if it doesn't, than oh well, it makes perfect sense to ME! After reading all day yesterday, I was itching to read some more this morning but time was not on my side. So I just pondered on what I read yesterday and smiled, and smiled and smiled some more... Thank HEAVENS my co-worker is reading the book as well because the minute I walked into work we babbled away about it. If only I got paid for reading? hmmm not a bad idea aye?!

So besides my typical manic monday blues, I can't complain much when I get to come home and read Fifty Shades...


If you're currently reading the Fifty Shades trilogy, please share your thoughts, but keep in mind that I am only finishing up Fifty Shades Darker and working into the next book, Fifty Shades Freed.

Hope you all had a fantab Monday!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment