Monday, July 9, 2012

MANIC MONDAY!

So obviously it's been FOREVER since my last post. I've been distracted by god knows what?! Butttt I'm going to try and keep at it every other day, if not daily :)

Monday's are always manic, busy or not, it's the day after the weekend, so it's manic regardless! I'll share a bit of what's been occupying my time, so let me start with...

1. A healthier ME! - I've been kinda obsessed with exercising lately. Working out in the early AM (530am to be exact) and running in the evenings. Yes, even in this 95-100 degree weather :/ But I am NOT complaining. I actually really enjoy it! It's my outlet and what better outlet to have than to benefit from it at the end? Sooooo, let's do this together... all 4 followers? lmao....




2. everything WEDDING!!! - My bestie of all time is getting muurrried this October. Although it's NOT my wedding, I feel so much a part of it as if it were my own :) I am however, her MOH (Maid of Honor!) soooo I've put pressure on myself to be the best in the west MOH evah!! I think I've been doing quite a good job so far. Ok, maybe I've lied... I have YET to work on a MOH speech... and I'm extremely neeerrrbus about it... so help a sistah out guys, because I DO NOT want it to turn out like this...



... 3. I'm planning her Bridal Shower in september... I have SUCH fun ideas and I know it'll come together with the help of my fellow maids! I'll keep ya'll posted with that as it unfolds!

4. Christian GREY :) - yup, I sure am reading 50 Shades of Grey, well I'm actually done with 50 Shades of Grey and now ready the 2nd book, 50 Shades Darker. If you're into romance and don't mind reading an erotica book, I HIGHLY recommend it. I'll post more as I read more :)



Alright folks, what did your manic monday look like? and what has your July been looking like so far??






2 comments:

  1. You've been doing an A W E S O M E job at the Healthier YOU!! You are more determined than ever before!! (up top!) :) Sorry, but my fatass doesn't have any kind of drive to run in this heat, but I will run my butt in the pool! Anyhoo - keep it up sis!!

    And yes, you ate definitely apart of this wedding! :) Can't wait to share in the moments, together!! :)

    Love you MOH!

    ReplyDelete