Monday, January 14, 2013

two lines vs. one line

November 15th changed my life forever... 

A couple weeks prior to that day, I was having major bad cramps and my breast were super sore. I was also tired ALL.THE.TIME. which lead me to think one thing... I'm definitely starting my period (TMI) but true. I waited and waited as the days that turned in to weeks went by, NOTHING, no period, no sign of spotting, NOTHING! Except for of course the ongoing symptoms I was feeling, which by that time I started to feel all kinds of different symptoms in addition to the ones I was already feeling, nausea, headaches and no energy to do anything. So a light bulb went off, I have to be coming down with something... I immediately thought I was coming down with the stomach flu, BUT considering I didn't start my period yet, I had to rule out one thing ...  pregnancy :/

It was now November 15th, I got home from work, fed my dog, fed my own face and called Todd (my boyfriend) to let him know what I was up to. After asking if I were ok and if I needed anything he said 'Ok, call me the minute you take the test' No one knew but him and I, not even my bestie... So I took the test, it said to give it a few minutes before reading the results, so I waited, and waited, and waited,  it felt like FOREVER... of course while I'm pacing back and forth, I kept glancing down on the bathroom counter, I saw one line (one line is a negative, two lines is positive) I was relieved, but I gave it another second, YES, just one more second... I looked down, and saw TWO lines... IMMEDIATELY I picked up the stick and panicked, I kept saying 'OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH' I said it about 100 times. I cried in between a few OH MY GOSHes.. but I had to gather myself to call Todd. Nope, I sure didn't listen to him when he said to call him the minute I take the test, instead I called him when I got the results. 

I called and said 'I took the test' he responds 'should I sit down for this?' I said 'YUP!' He automatically knew. We were both in shock and couldn't believe were having a BABY! 
Til this day we are still in shock, but extremely HAPPY! 



We will be 14 weeks tomorrow and baby is due July 16th. 







2 comments:

  1. YABBADABBADOOOO!! Just wanna say (again) that I'm happy for you guys... oh such a blessing! ANDDD I'm proud of you back in the blogging game and opening up to the universe about la vida loca!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww fanks saaasss, means a lot to us :) And welgum back to following me!!!

      Delete