Monday, May 28, 2012

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

I know this holiday is reserved for our troops who have died fighting for our country and have made this life of ours possible. I am OH-SO-GRATEFUL for their endless dedication to doing so, for putting their lives on the line and leaving behind family and friends for our safety. I SALUTE YOU!



BUT, I would also like to use this memorial day to remember one of MY heros,

my beloved Uncle Tuiono Siavalua Tanielu Agaali'i Leuluaialii (Uncle Lua)...




Uncle Lua lost his battle with Diabetes 6 months ago. He was the rock of our family and we looked to him for guidance. He was and still is OUR HERO! There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU ALWAYS!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Well said sis...the for the morning tears :'( We love and miss you Uncle Lua. Lots of kisses to the heavens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you did the same type of post I did Memorial Day. I honored the recent passing of my father along with my husband's passed infantry soldiers. It takes alot of strength to have someone in your life who is military.. God Bless

    ReplyDelete